Dr. István Vingender habil.
Tel.: 00 36 1 486 4911
Year of birth: 1959
Education, professional qualification:
1988 sociologist – ELTE BTK
1983 philosopher, teacher of philosophy – Rostov State University
Scientific degree (s):
Doctoral dissertation topic: Predictive and protective factors of sport
- 1990 – Semmelweis University, Faculty of Health Sciences, Institute of Foundation Health Sciences, Department of Social Sciences
- 1993-2005 Corvinus (Budapest University of Economics), Királyhelmec department
- 1991 Semmelweis University, Faculty of Physical Education and Sports Science
- 1989-1990 National Institute of Health, Drug Program
- 1983-1989 Miklós Zrínyi Military Academy, Department of Sociology
Health and society
Sociology of health
The most important recent publications:
- Deviances of late-modern and postmodern society, deviance of Hungarian society in: Egészség és társadalom, Budapest, Semmelweis University, Faculty of Health Sciences, 2013. 62-85.
- System of health care institutions in: Egészség és társadalom, Budapest, Semmelweis University, Faculty of Health Sciences, 2013. 139-204.
- István Vingender, Judit Mészáros, Júlia Kis: Migration Potential of Hungarian Healthcare Professionals. Dynamics of Attraction and Repulsion in: European Journal of Mental Health. 4.2009: 2.3 195-219.
- Migration tendencies and perspectives in Hungary among health care professionals. Mobility of Health Workers in Europe Cesi Europe Academy.16.-18. June 2010. Riga
- Marcel Pop, Sándor Hollós, István Vingender, Judit Mészáros: New ways of higher education in nursing: globalization of nursing leadership and its teaching-dual degree in nursing, Orvosi hetilap 2009. 150 (10) 437-421.
The 5 most important publications / scientific results related to professional interest:
- The social context of drug use, Semmelweis University EFK, Budapest, 2003. 270.
- Basics of Sociology, Semmelweis University EFK. Budapest, 2003. 448.
- István Vingender, Kornél Sipos: Social integration – deviancies – drug consumption (with due regard to the potential protective and predictive factors of sports) in: Kalokagathia 2000. 75th Anniversary Special Issue 66-78.
- Vingender, P. Szalay, Gy.Csapó, K. Sipos: Self-efficacy towards temptation to smoking, and regular physical exercise at secondary school students, and medical personals. An analysis of background-lifestyle characteristics, 25th International Conference of Stress and Anxiety Research Society Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 8-10 July, 2004
- Cultural representation of the social body, and its relation to physical activitiy and drug consumption, based on an empirical survey among Polish, Ukrainian and Hungarian youngsters New Medicine, 2007; 231-36.
- 2007 – Member of the Senate of Semmelweis University
- 2007 – Member of the Quality Management Committee of Semmelweis University
- 2007- Chairman of the Study and Examination Committee of Semmelweis University, Faculty of Health Sciences
- 2007 – Member of the Credit Transfer Committee of Semmelweis University
- 1994 – Member of the Council of the Faculty of Health Sciences of Semmelweis University
Participation in doctoral training:
- 2007 – Doctoral Course Announcer: Deviant Behaviors and Social Pathology
- 2007 – Supervisor
- 2004 – Opponent of doctoral dissertations