and UPCOMING PROGRAMS/EVENTS
WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF A POSITIVE PCR TEST RESULT
According to the National Public Health Center’s policy valid from 21 September 2020
- Power of attorney (pdf)
(additional documents for being relieved from quarantine)
(effective from 2 September, 2020)
(effective from 1 September, 2020)
This is no longer in effect!
Procedures regarding the rules of entering Hungary and special medical examination for non-Hungarian students and higher education staff
(effective from 24 August, 2020)
- EPIDEMIOLOGICAL MEASURES INFORMATION (updated 12 August, 2020)
Update information on PCR screening
Based on the request of the vice-rector Dr. Péter Hermann, we hereby inform you, that students, who have not left Hungary since the beginning of the emergency situation, do not need to present a negative PCR test result in order to attend the exams.
- CERTIFICATE of student status for the purpose of ENTERING the state border of Hungary
In the Government Decree 40/2020. (III. 11.) issued on 11th March 2020, the Government of Hungary decided to declare an emergency in the whole area of Hungary in order to eliminate the consequences of the human epidemic (coronavirus) causing mass disease and endangering the safety of life and property, as well as to protect the health and life of citizens. In view of the emergency declared and in accordance with the normative decision issued by the National Chief Medical Officer of the National Centre of Public Health on 26th March 2020, students are forbidden to visit higher education institutions. As of today, the Rector of Semmelweis University provides the following information:
The Rector orders a break from education on 30th-31st March 2020 (Monday, Tuesday).
Distance education introduced on 23rd March 2020 will continue from 1st April 2020 (Wednesday).
Dr. Béla Merkely
- Information on distance learning from Professor Attila Szabó MD, President of the Clinical Center (pdf)
- Information on volunteer work from ÁEKK (in Hungarian)
- Registration information at ÁEEK (in Hungarian)
- Link for registration (in Hungarian)
required information fields:
- e-mail address,
- confirmation of password.
- In case of any questions you may contact at email@example.com and they will answer you as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can e-mail us and we will do our best to provide you with the necessary information.
- One-day SKI TRIP on the 15th February, 2020 (pdf)
Please click on the link for detailed information.
The registration is available from the 3rd of February for 15 students via this link:
This is the link for the waitlist:
- NEW ELECTIVE SUBJECTS!
Please click on the link and under ‘ELECTIVE SUBJECT’ tab you find the detailed information.