Themes to Cardiology – Angiology
Vascular Surgery, Intervention Radiology, Endovascular Angiology
- Diagnosis and treatment of Aortic dissection.
- Clinical appearance and diagnosis of lower limb peripheral arterial disease.
- Conservative therapy of peripheral arterial artery disease.
- Clinic appearance and diagnosis of Deep vein thrombosis.
- Conservative therapy of Venous thrombosis. Possible late complications.
- Basic vascular surgery techniques and intravascular implants.
- Open surgical and hybrid treatment of occlusive arterial disease.
- Open surgical and hybrid treatment of dilated forms of arterial diseases (abdominal, thoracic and limb aneurysms).
- Surgical treatment of venous diseases.
- Basic endovascular techniques.
- Endovascular interventions in vascular diseases.
- Endovascular interventions in venous diseases.
- Theory and practical application of extracorporeal circulation.