During the last 10 years faculty of the Department published year by year more English peer reviewed publications. The cumulative impact factor of publications from 2011 was over 100. Below is a list of research topics cultivated productively:
- Exhaled breath condensate analysis (NO, pH, adenosine, etc.).
- Airway mucosal blood flow measurement in airway diseases.
- Effect of cigarette smoke extract on function of epithelial cells.
- Cellular immunology of asthma during pregnancy.
- Cellular immunology of alveolitis complicating systemic autoimmune diseases.
- Prognostic markers in treatment of non-small cell lung cancer.
- Cisplatin nephrotoxicity and it’s prevention
- Forced oscillation technique in the study of respiratory mechanics.