Paediatric dentistry I.:
- Subject of pedodontics
- Tooth development and primary anatomy
- Developmental anomalies of primary and permanent teeth / Developmental disturbances of primary and permanent and primary teeth
- Caries of primary teeth
- Consecutive illneses of caries in primary dentition -> Secondary disease primary dentition
- Filling materials in Pedodontics
- Caries and treatment of permanent teeth
- Psychological aspects of dental treatment in childhood
- Indication of dental radiography in Pedodontics
- Mechanism of second dentition. Physiological and pathological significance.
- Root-canal treatment on immature teeth
- Possibilities of dental prevention in childhood
- Dental anomalies in syndromes
Paediatric dentistry II.:
- Special aspects of prevention in paediatric dentistry and orthodontics
- Complex therapy of traumatic injuries of permanent teeth
- Traumatic injuries of primary teeth
- Possibilities of anaesthesia in childhood
- Prosthetics in pedodontics
- Parodontology and oral diseases in childhood
- Administration of medicine in pedodontics
- Reasons and the treatment methods of the discolouration of the hard tissues
- The management of children with special needs
- Dental attendance of children suffering from general diseases
- Subject of orthodontics
- Terminology, History, The history of orthodontics
- Diagnosis of malocclusions I.
- Diagnosis of malocclusions II.
- Biomechanical principles of orthodontics
- Concept and elements of anchorage
- Removable orthodontic appliances
- Elements of fixed appliances
- Hyrax, quad-helix, headger, pendulum, reverse headger
- Modern technics in orthodontics
- Space creation in orthodontics. Expansion of the arches and distalization of the molars
- Multibond technics I.
- Multibond technics II.
- The beginning of treatment
- Normooclusion. Local (Treatment of AngleI, local) and general (Treatment of AngleI, general) anomalies. Classification and terminology of malocclusion
- Treatment of distoocclusion – Angle II.
- Possibilities of orthodontic prevention. Early treatment in orthodontics.
- Treatment of mesioocclusion.
- Extraction in orthodontics. + Complex treatment of orthodontic anomalies combined with missing teeth
- Surgical-orthodontic treatments
- Complex therapy of cleft lip and palate
- Adult treatment
- Side effects and complications of orthodontic treatment.
- Retention and relapse
- Interdisciplinary aspects of orthodontic treatment.