01/10/2022 – 30/09/2025
About the project
The Hungarian DATA EDIH facilitates the digital transformation of the SME’s, startups and public sector organisations in Hungary, with a general focus on data-related services and industrial focus on the health industry. The most challenging DESI (Digital Economy and Society Index) dimensions for Hungary remain the Integration of digital technology and digital public services. DATA EDIH will provide trainings, technical and financial services on both catching up and advanced levels. The activity of DATA EDIH will be built on existing elements of the domestic innovation ecosystem.
The implementation plan consists of:
- WP1 – Operational management;
- WP2 – Reaching out/ customer journey;
- WP3, WP4, WP5 – Providing services;
- WP 6 – Networking as the base and framework of the project.
DATA EDIH project foresees the following outcomes: 15.330 SMEs/public sector entities reached, 6.000 SMEs/public sector entities pre-screened, 490 entities that used services; EUR 2 M of additional investment triggered, and 5+15 collaborations foreseen with other EDIHs on national/ EU-levels. The targeted impact to be achieved is the increased digital maturity of the target group by at least 5% within 3-5 years.
Consortium leader: Neumann János Nonprofit Közhasznú Kft.
Role of HSMTC: consortium member
- BUDAPEST UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY AND ECONOMICS
- UNIVERSITY OF DEBRECEN
- ELTE-Soft Kutatás-Fejlesztő Nonprofit Kft
- HTEnet Innovációs Nonprofit Kft
- HUNGARIAN CENTRAL STATISTICAL OFFICE
- UNIVERSITY OF PECS
- SEMMELWEIS UNIVERSITY
- National Data Economy Knowledge Centre (NATUK)
Name: Endre Pásztor