The Directorate’s responsibilities:
Nursing Leadership tasks
- Supervising and coordinating the order and quality of health care professionals’ activities within the Clinical Centre in both inpatient and outpatient care;
- Central assessment of the health care professionals’ labour situation;
- Preparing and coordinating the targeted reviews of the National Public Health and Medical Officer Service (ÁNTSZ) nursing professional supervision;
- Coordinating the quality assurance activities in relation to patient care activities; – Assisting scientific activities;
- Organising and managing the Nursing Committee’s operation;
- Advising on nursing professional issues.
- Organising vocational training programmes (registered in the National Qualification Register, OKJ);
- Organising accredited further education programmes;
- Coordinating the clinical training of college students, in accordance with the relevant framework agreement;
- Coordinating the clinical training of students attending health professional training institutions, in accordance with the relevant collaboration agreement;
- Coordinating the summer practice of medical and dentistry students;
- Coordinating the vocational training and further education of the health professionals working that the University’s clinical departments and institutes;
- Organising events and scientific meetings;
- Organising language courses for health professionals; – Preparing education, further education, and other grants related to health professional activities.
For more information, visit the Directorate of Nursing Leadership and Health Care Professionals’ Education’s website (only in Hungarian).