Student forum on epidemiology
Semmelweis University organizes a COVID-19 Epidemiology Forum for international students. The forum’s language is English and it is open for all faculties of both the English and the German programs.
The programme includes seven lectures which are followed by the rector’s forum. He will inform the students about the latest actualities and answer the most frequent questions which you can ask him during the forum.
Follow us on ZOOM (up to 500 participants) via
You will also be able to follow the forum on YouTube from 4 p.m. by clicking the link below:
(Please note that due to eventual surfeit of the system you may need to re-fresh the page).
Epidemiology Forum Program
April 23, Thursday, 2020
- 9.30 – 10.15: Beatrix Oroszi, MD: Plenary talk on the COVID-19 pandemic
- 10.15 – 11.00: Gyula Prinz, MD: COVID19, the actual situation
- 11.00 – 11.15: Discussion
- 11.15 – 12.00: Tamás Pándics, MD: WHO references and analyses in the COVID-19 pandemic
- 12.00 – 12.45: Orsolya Németh, DD: Dental care during the COVID-19 pandemic
- 12.45 – 13.00: Discussion
- 13.00 – 13.45: Barna Vásárhelyi, MD: Testing of COVID-19 infections
- 13.45 – 14.30: András Terebessy, MD: Principles of epidemiology
- 14.30 – 15.15: Klára Gadó, MD: COVID-19 – a practical guide
- 16:00 – 16:30: Rector’s forum