How to start your scientific career – online forum
The Center for Education of International Studies launched a program series which introduces you into the scientific world and acquaints you with the possibilities at Semmelweis University. In our second forum, we know introduce the PhD School of Semmelweis University and we can welcome the TDK Committee as well, who will go through the steps which help you on a scientific career.
The president of the Doctoral Council will guide you through the information about PhD studies at our university. This is followed by an open discussion where you can ask from the president of the Doctoral Council, but also from the vice-rector for scientific affairs, from the deans, from the president of the TDK council and from the president of the Doctoral Students’ Union as well.
The forum will be held online, via Zoom. Join here: https://semmelweis.zoom.us/j/99786885857
Confirmed board members of this forum are as follows:
- Dr. Alán Alpár, vice- rector for international affairs
- Dr. Péter Ferdinandy, vice -rector for science and innovation
- Dr. Zoltán Benyó, president of the Doctoral Counsil
- Dr. Miklós Kellermayer, dean of the Faculty of Medicine
- Dr. Gábor Gerber, dean of the Faculty of Dentistry
- Dr. István Antal, dean of the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Dr. Attila Szijartó, president of the Students’ Scientific Association Council
- Dr. Szabolcs Bozsányi, Doctoral Students’ Union
Please find relevant material about the PhD programs at https://semmelweis.hu/phd/en/2021/04/12/information-about-the-phd-studies-at-semmelweis-university/