Semmelweis University Institute of Behavioural Sciences
DIPLOMA WORK TOPICS
Dr. Zsuzsa Győrffy:
Stress, burnout and coping among physicians.
Digital health: opportunities and challenges.
Dr. Bence Döbrössy:
Dr. József Kovács:
1. The theory and practice of informed consent.
2. Ethical problems of experimentation on human subjects.
3. Ethical questions of withdrawing or withholding life sustaining treatment.
Dr. Jenő Lőrincz:
1. Sources of morality in medical ethical situations.
2. Ethical problems of surrogate motherhood.
Dr. Imre Szebik:
1. Research Ethics. Ethical issues of conducting research on Human Beings. Placebo group. Ethics of scientific publication.
2. Ethics of Clinical Genetics. Ethics of prenatal genetic testing. Ethics of genetic testing and screening. Ethics of gene therapy.
3. Ethical issues of obstetric care.
Dr. Orsolya Péter:
Ethical and legal aspects of end-of-life decisions
Ethical and legal issues concerning incompetent patients
Ethical issues concerning patient rights in practice
Dr. Piroska Balog:
1. Chronic stress (marital stress and/or work stress) and cardiovascular vulnerability.
2. Vital exhaustion and cardiovascular diseases.
Dr. Róbert Bódizs:
1. The hemispheric lateralization of sleep and wake EEG.
2. Sleep EEG and personality.
3. The electrophysiology of sleep and dreaming.
Dr. György Purebl:
1. Cognitive therapy for depression.
2. Cognitive therapy for anxiety disorders.
3. Relationship between personality disorders and mental diseases.
4. Insomnia – health consequences, diagnosis and treatment.
5. The impact of human circadian rhythm on mental and physical health.
Dr. Adrienne Stauder:
1. Stress related symptoms and psychosocial risk at the work place.
2. The health consequences of bullying at the workplace.
Dr. Péter Ujma:
IQ and later-life health