Semmelweis University Institute of Behavioural Sciences
DIPLOMA WORK TOPICS
Dr. Győrffy Zsuzsa:
- Stress, burnout and coping among physicians.
Dr. Szántó Zsuzsa:
- Cultural Characteristics of Health Behaviour. A cross-cultural comparison.
Dr. Kovács József:
- The theory and practice of informed consent.
- Ethical problems of experimentation on human subjects.
Ethical questions of withdrawing or withholding life sustaining treatment.
Dr. Szebik Imre:
- Research Ethics. Ethical issues of conducting research on Human Beings. Placebo controll group. Ethics of scientific publication.
- Ethics of Clinical Genetics. Ethics of prenatal genetic testing. Ethics of genetic testing and screening. Ethics of gene therapy.
Dr. Lőrincz Jenő:
- Sources of morality in medical ethical situations.
- Ethical problems of surrogate motherhood.
Dr. Balog Piroska:
- Chronic stress (marital stress and/or work stress) and cardiovascular vulnerability.
- Vital exhaustion and cardiovascular diseases.
- Divorce and health.
Dr. Bódizs Róbert:
- The hemispheric lateralization of sleep and wake EEG
- Effects of female reproductive hormones and oral contraceptives on sleep EEG
- Sleep EEG and personality
- The electrophysiology of sleep and dreaming
Dr. Stauder Adrien:
- Stress related symptoms and psychosocial risk at the work place
- The health consequences of bullying at the workplace
Dr. Túry Ferenc:
- The addiction model of eating disorders.
Family therapy in eating disorders
Dr. Purebl György:
- Cognitive therapy for depression.
- Cognitive therapy for anxiety disorders.
Relationship between personality disorders and mental diseases.
- Insomnia – health consequences, diagnosis and treatment.
- The impact of human circadian rhythm on mental and physical health.
- IQ and later-life physical health – a meta-analytic approach
- IQ and later-life mental health – a meta-analytic approach