Semmelweis University Institute of Behavioural Sciences
DIPLOMA WORK TOPICS
Dr. Zsuzsa Győrffy:
Stress, burnout and coping among physicians.
Dr. Zsuzsa Szántó:
Cultural Characteristics of Health Behaviour. A cross-cultural comparison.
Dr. József Kovács:
1. The theory and practice of informed consent.
2. Ethical problems of experimentation on human subjects.
3. Ethical questions of withdrawing or withholding life sustaining treatment.
Dr. Imre Szebik:
1. Research Ethics. Ethical issues of conducting research on Human Beings. Placebo group. Ethics of scientific publication.
2. Ethics of Clinical Genetics. Ethics of prenatal genetic testing. Ethics of genetic testing and screening. Ethics of gene therapy.
Dr. Jenő Lőrincz:
1. Sources of morality in medical ethical situations.
2. Ethical problems of surrogate motherhood.
Dr. Piroska Balog:
1. Chronic stress (marital stress and/or work stress) and cardiovascular vulnerability.
2. Vital exhaustion and cardiovascular diseases.
3. Divorce and health.
Dr. Róbert Bódizs:
1. The hemispheric lateralization of sleep and wake EEG.
2. Effects of female reproductive hormones and oral contraceptives on sleep EEG.
3. Sleep EEG and personality.
4. The electrophysiology of sleep and dreaming.
Dr. Adrienne Stauder:
1. Stress related symptoms and psychosocial risk at the work place.
2. The health consequences of bullying at the workplace.
Dr. Ferenc Túry:
1. The addiction model of eating disorders.
2. Family therapy in eating disorders.
Dr. György Purebl:
1. Cognitive therapy for depression.
2. Cognitive therapy for anxiety disorders.
3. Relationship between personality disorders and mental diseases.
4. Insomnia – health consequences, diagnosis and treatment.
5. The impact of human circadian rhythm on mental and physical health.
Dr. Péter Ujma:
1. IQ and later-life physical health – a meta-analytic approach
2. IQ and later-life mental health – a meta-analytic approach