have entered into a student exchange agreement to provide clinical rotation for two senior students (after the completion of the 5th year)
in July, 2019
Students are expected to cover:
- Round trip air transportaion
- Health insurance
- Medical liability insurance
- Accomodation, living expenses
- Cost of visa
- Cost of general medical examination and vaccines
Period of clinical rotation: July, 2019.
Requirements for applying: (all documents are to be submitted in English)
- Completed Application Form
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- English credit transcript from year 1 onwards and statement of medical student status
- Letter of recommendation from two different Heads of Department
A thorough knowledge of the English language is a must, knowledge of the Korean language and scientific work performed is an advantage.
The Application Form and the List of Possible Clinical Rotations can be downloaded from Here
The candidates will participate in an interview in English, the date of which will be communicated by e-mail.
Deadline of applications: 4 March, 2019.
The application can be sent per email to Judit Szlovák (Directorate of International Relations) – firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact the Directorate of International Relations on phone no.: +36 1 459 1500/55406 or +36 20 825 9101