Before you start your mobility at Semmelweis University, you need some medical examinations that you have to get done in your home country. After your arrival, you will have to undergo an aptitude test, for which you need some documents completed by your family doctor.
List of medical examinations
- Complete blood count (CBC) + urine sample (not older than 3 months)
– Blood-sedimentation rate
– Complete blood test
– T. bilirubin
– se. uric acid
– Fresh urine and sediment
- Hepatitis B antibody titer + Hepatitis C antibody titer
- Stool bacteriology (specifically for E.coli) (not older than 1 month)
– Salmonella, Shigella, Yersinia, Campilobacter
– PCR – enheropathogen Coli strains (molecular evaluation of pathogenity markers)
- VDRL (Lues) Serology for Treponema Palladium
- Chest X-ray (not older than a year)
It is important that you get all the above tests done in your home country, otherwise they would be too complicated to organize in Hungary and you would have to pay for them.
Downloadable documents for the aptitude test
In order for you to be able to start your mobility, you will need to undergo an aptitude test in Budapest, which is the prerequisite of receiving the Health Record Booklet. You cannot start your practical training without the Health Record Booklet.