The University of Western Ontario Schulich School of Medicine and Dentistry and Semmelweis University have entered into a student exchange agreement to provide a 4-week-long clinical rotation for two 5th year students between 01 July and 31 July 2019.
Students are expected to cover:
- Round trip air transportation
- Health insurance
- Medical liability insurance
- Living expenses
- Cost of visa
- Cost of general medical examination and vaccines
Period of clinical rotation: 4 weeks
Requirements for applying:
(all documents are to be submitted in English)
- Completed Application Form
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- English credit transcript from year 1 onwards and statement of medical student status
- Letter of recommendation from two different Heads of Department
Thorough knowledge of the English language is a must, scientific work performed is an advantage.
The Application Form can be downloaded from here.
The options for the clinical departments can be found: here
(please give at least 3-4 options)
The candidates will participate in an interview in English, the date of which will be communicated by e-mail.
Deadline of applications: 20th January 2019
The application should be sent by mail by 20th January 2019.
For further information please contact Judit Szlovák by phone: +36 1 459 1500/55406 or +36 20 825 9101