Seoul National University and Semmelweis University have entered into a student exchange agreement to provide clinical rotation for two senior students (after the completion of the 5th year)
in July 2018
Students are expected to cover:
- Round trip air transportation
- Health insurance
- Medical liability insurance
- Accommodation, living expenses
- Cost of visa
- Cost of general medical examination and vaccines
Period of clinical rotation: July 2018
Requirements for applying: (all documents are to be submitted in English)
- Completed Application Form
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- English credit transcript from year 1 onwards and statement of medical student status
- Letter of recommendation from two different Heads of Department
A thorough knowledge of the English language is a must, knowledge of the Korean language and scientific work performed is an advantage.
The Application Form can be downloaded from here.
Please find the List of Possible Clinical Rotations here.
The candidates will participate in an interview in English, the date of which will be communicated by e-mail.
Deadline for applications: 23 March 2018
The application can be submitted personally at the Directorate of International Relations (1085 Budapest, Üllői út 26, 2nd floor, Room 202) between 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM.
For further information please contact Judit Szlovák by phone: +36 1 459 1500, extension 55406 or +36 20 825 9101