The research activities of the Department include several fields of Pharmacology.
Our main research topics:
- Neuropharmacological experiments (analgesia, drug abuse, behavioral pharmacology studies, analysis of neurotransmission-neuromodulation)
- Pharmacological modulation of the gastrointestinal functions
- Cardiovascular and metabolic pharmacology
- Hearing and deafness: molecular mechanisms and therapeutic approaches.
- Cardiovascular and Metabolic reasearch goup
- Bioinformatics in systems biology and pharmacovigilance
- Translational neuropharmacology research group
- Cognitive Translational Behavioural Pharmacology Group