You can find all the monthly reports of the students who work for the Students’ Union in folders with their corresponding names. We put the aforementioned folders labeled with names in different libraries, according to the members’ highest position.
(For instance, if a student works not only as vice-president but also as a committee member simultaneously, the folder is placed in the library with students of the same position.)
In case you don’t find the report of any student who works for the Students’ Union, please send us feedback via email HERE.
You can reach all the reports and application documents of our employees in one place HERE.
Reports that belong to students with positions (e.g., president of the Students’ Union, vice-president, members of the delegation, representatives of each Faculty, leaders of each committee, presidential reps) are available HERE.
Reports that belong to students with no position (committee members and ‘case’ members) are available HERE.
Reports of students who had previously worked for the Students’ Union, but graduated since then or don’t participate actively anymore are available HERE.
Moreover, you can reach the members’ folders by clicking on their names on the website under faculties and committees.
The paid benefits are modulated by the regulation No. 5/2021. (VII.21.) Students’ Union KGY.
- President of Students’ Union: up to 150% of the total all-time annual student norm
- Vice-president: up to 125% of the total all-time annual student norm
- Head of faculties: up to 80% of the total all-time annual student norm
- Leaders of committees: up to 80% of the total all-time annual student norm
- Presidential assignees: up to 80% of the total all-time annual student norm
- Secretary: up to 80% of the total all-time annual student norm
- Election Officer (only during the SU elections): up to 50% of the total all-time annual student norm
- The paid benefit for general public activities after each working hour: up to 0,3-0,9% of the total all-time annual student norm (and raised by 10% for the “employees of the month”, chosen by the Presidency)
The student norm: 166, 600 HUF.
Those students can apply for Paid Benefits who did some community work for Semmelweis University before the submission deadline. The application form can be submitted via Neptun at “Administration -> Requests -> Available request forms” menu items during the application period. The precondition is attaching your report about the work you’ve done to validate your application. You can read more details about the steps HERE!