You can find all the monthly reports of the students who work for the Students’ Union in folders with their corresponding names.
In case you don’t find the report of any student who works for the Students’ Union, please send us feedback via email HERE.
The folders with the students’ names, which contain the monthly public work reports and the application documents of the officials, are available with university access via this link. The search bar works, it is easy to find students and reports.
Allowing external requests are being resolved. Until it’s done, you can ask for specific report by writing to this e-mail.
Previous reports uploaded to Google Drive have been moved to the O365 site, but reports from before March 2023 are still available here.
The paid benefits are modulated by the regulation No. 5/2021. (VII.21.) Students’ Union KGY.
- President of Students’ Union: up to 150% of the total all-time annual student norm
- Vice-president: up to 125% of the total all-time annual student norm
- Head of faculties: up to 80% of the total all-time annual student norm
- Leaders of committees: up to 80% of the total all-time annual student norm
- Presidential assignees: up to 80% of the total all-time annual student norm
- Secretary: up to 80% of the total all-time annual student norm
- Election Officer (only during the SU elections): up to 50% of the total all-time annual student norm
- The paid benefit for general public activities after each working hour: up to 0,3-0,9% of the total all-time annual student norm (and raised by 10% for the “employees of the month”, chosen by the Presidency)
The student norm: 166,600 HUF.
Those students can apply for Paid Benefits who did some community work for Semmelweis University before the submission deadline. The application form can be submitted via Neptun at “Administration -> Requests -> Available request forms” menu items during the application period. The precondition is attaching your report about the work you’ve done to validate your application. You can read more details about the steps HERE.