The Students’ Union (HÖK) would like to announce that applications for joining the International Students’ Committee have been opened, and any student of Semmelweis University with an active student status is welcome to apply.
The application must include the following:
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- A motivational letter – including your Faculty, and year of study
- A certificate of active student status that was issued no more than 15 days ago
- A plan of action based on the following questions:
- How do you think we can form better connections between international and Hungarian students? What is needed for a stronger connection and the development of a shared community? Through what online and offline methods can we achieve this?
- How would you help your fellow international students in their educational affairs? What, in your opinion, is the most difficult aspect of their studies, and how would you solve this problem? Why are you best suited for this role?
- Deadline for submitting your application: By midnight on November 17th, 2022
- Method of submitting the application: electronically, to the email@example.com email address
- The International Students’ Committee will evaluate the received applications, and some of those students submitting a valid application will be called in for an interview, after which decisions will be made about who will be offered a spot on the committee.
We look forward to receiving your application!