Healthcare communication CEEPUS-network (mobility program for students and instructors)
Healthcare communication network is the first network within the framework of CEEPUS, which focuses on teaching and analyzing languages for specific purposes, healthcare communication and terminology, medical translation and interpreting in an interdisciplinary and intercultural context.
Led by the Department of Languages for Specific Purposes, Semmelweis University, the participating units of the network implement mobility programs aimed at curriculum development and joint research activities. The program also supports student mobility.
For more information, please contact Dániel Mány, Ph.D., network coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Units currently participating in the network:
- Semmelweis University, Department of Languages for Specific Purposes (Hungary)
- George Emil Palade University of Medicine, Pharmacy, Science, and Technology of Targu Mures, Petru Major Faculty of Science and Letters, Foreign Language Department (Romania)
- University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Arts, Department of Translation Studies (Slovenia)
- Comenius University in Bratislava, Jessenius Faculty of Medicine, Department of Foreign Languages (Slovakia)
- Masaryk University, Faculty of Medicine, Language Center (Czech Republic)