The 4th international Cooperative European Medicines Development Course (CEMDC)
starts at the Semmelweis University in Budapest, Hungary
Each module of the complex program can be visited as a standalone unit
For further details please consult our website: http://semmelweis.hu/cemdc
The aim of the course is to train experts who understand the complex process of medicines development from molecule to health care and who can apply this knowledge working in large or small, innovative or generic pharmaceutical companies, regulatory agencies, in health care and health insurance management.
The course material was carefully compiled by academic and industry experts to meet the needs of both the pharmaceutical industry and health care.
The teaching is organized at the Semmelweis University by the CEMDC operating in the Institute of Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapy. Leading Hungarian and international academic and industrial experts deliver the educational program harmonized internationally by the IMI-PharmaTrain project.
The modular structure of the education offers full flexibility for the students to select modules according to their personal development goals. Each module lasts for 4 days and is finished by an examination. The course is 2 years long two modules are given during each semester in 2-3 month intervals. The course is finished by a comprehensive final diploma examination and defending a thesis. Additional E-modules are available for supporting the education.
Students can apply with medical, pharmaceutical, MSc or equivalent degrees in natural and life sciences.
The course is open for students of all nationalities. English is the official language.
Course coordination: Semmelweis University, Budapest, Hungary
Study Director: Dr. Sandor KERPEL-FRONOIUS, M.D.; .D.Sc. Professor of Clinical Pharmacology, Department of Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapy, Semmelweis University, Budapest, Hungary. Phone: tel/fax: +3612104416; +3612104412; Email: email@example.com
Mode of application: the registration form can be downloaded from the CEMDC website: http://semmelweis.hu/cemdc
(Contact person: Ms. Judit Lendvay, Study Manager, tel: +36304757366; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Titles and dates of modules offered by the CEMDC 4th course
- MODULE 1a. INTRODUCTORY PROGRAMME & MODULE 1b. PRINCIPLES OF DISCOVERY OF MEDICINES AND DEVELOPMENT PLANNING (2017 September)
- MODULE 2: NON-CLINICAL, PHARMACEUTICAL AND EARLY CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT (2017 November)
- MODULE 3: CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT OF MEDICINES: EXPLORATORY AND CONFIRMATORY (2018 February)
- MODULE 4: CLINICAL TRIALS (2018 May)
- MODULE 5: REGULATORY AFFAIRS; DRUG SAFETY and PHARMACOVIGILANCE (2018 September)
- MODULE 6: HEALTHCARE MARKETPLACE; ECONOMICS OF HEALTHCARE (2018 November)
- BIOLOGICALS AND ADVANCED THERAPIES (2019 February)
- GENERIC & BIOSIMILAR MEDICINAL PRODUCTS (2019 May)
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/CooperativeEuropeanMedicinesDevelopmentCourse/