Application for Demonstrator position at the Clinic of Emergency Medicine
The Emergency Clinic invites entries for a competition for demonstrator positions between the students of the Faculty of General Medicine.
Aim of application.
The suitable and worthy students shall be invited to take part in the scientific and educational (First Aid course) work of the clinic, while receiving training at a higher level and help to teach the next generation workforce of the clinic.
The minimum attendance for demonstrators is 10 hours/month in the 1st and 2nd semesters of the academical year 2022/23.
Unpaid demonstrator place at Hungarian gradual courses: 10 students
Unpaid demonstrator place at international (English and German) gradual courses: 10 students
Conditions of application:
- minimum 3rd academic year
- minimum GPA of 4,00 (graded by the Hungarian system) in the previous academic year
- excellent behaviour
- expressiveness and language skills above average
- commitment to take part in the teaching of First Aid
Duties of the demonstrators:
- help to prepare the practices of the First Aid course (check-up and set up of the mannequins and other teaching-demonstrational devices)
- helps and assists the course leader during class
- takes part in the organisation of academic competitions
- takes part in the working out and application of new teaching practices
Rules of demonstration work:
- All demonstrators must check-in during the first week of the semester at the academic leader of the gradual education and decide which classes will they work in during that semester
- In one group can only one demonstrator work
- Only 3 absences are allowed during a semester
- To complete the demonstrator course
- you can’t miss more than the required number of classes
- you must play an active part in the education during the classes (that will be evaluated by the all-time tutors of the class)
All the applications must be submitted to Dr. Vass Péter at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The applications must contain the name, NEPTUN code and former GPA of the student as well as a motivational text of maximum 100 words, about why you would like to take part in the teaching of First Aid.
Deadline of application: 2022 July 1.
The applications will be evaluated by the dean of the General Medicine by the beginning of the 1st semester and the applicants will be noticed at the same time of the evaluation.