Network, management, career building – conditions, support and batteries
A new elective course shared for International and Hungarian students
Neues Wahlpflichtfach für englischsprachige, deutschsprachige und ungarische Studierende.
Der Kurs wird in englischer Sprache veranstaltet.
The Center for Education of International Studies launches a program series which welcomes and merges Hungarian and International students at Semmelweis university. As a flagship, this new elective course introduces you into the world of networking and management; topics and skills which you will likely need in your future academic and private life.
- this 2-credit elective course is available at NEPTUN, open for the 2020 spring semester.
- Code: AOSMAG732_1A, course code for german students: 00N;
- the course is held in the Semmelweis Salon, an exquisite venue of our university;
- a total of 90 students can register for this program (30 English, 30 German and 30 Hungarian students);
- the course is course is open for 3–5 year students.
We warmly welcome our students for this course.
Prof. Alán Alpár MD, PhD, DSc
Vice-Rector for International Studies