The research activities of the Department include several fields of Pharmacology.
Our main research topics:
– neuropharmacological experiments (analgesia, drug abuse, behavioral pharmacology studies, analysis of neurotransmission-neuromodulation)
– pharmacological modulation of the gastrointestinal functions
– cardiovascular and metabolic pharmacology
– hearing and deafness: molecular mechanisms and therapeutic approaches.
- Cardiovascular and Metabolic reasearch goup
- Translational neuropharmacology research group
- MTA-SE NAP B Cognitive Translational Behavioural Pharmacology Group