The complex condition and movement status assessment is essential for joint work, then we discuss the progress of the patient so far, the current situation, and determine the main goals of the development, this takes place during an approximately one and a half hour recording. In the case of new applicants, the start of the program is always preceded by an interview.
Based on the information collected during the examination, we create the child’s development plan and method.
The duration of the test is approx.: 90 minutes
Please bring the applicant’s relevant medical documents and aids with you!
The conductive pedagogical screening is performed by a conductor specialist. The parent often visits our center with the results of various specialist examinations (internal medicine, neurological, orthopedic, EEG…), but in many cases they are referred to the above-mentioned specialist areas on our advice. During the screening, we apply the known aspects of the anamnesis. In addition, during the questioning of the parent, we obtain important information regarding the child’s self-service, room cleanliness, eating, and dressing, all of which help to create an optimal development plan.
We encourage applications to the firstname.lastname@example.org email address!
We observe it during the admission screening test:
- the general development of the child (weight, body shape, skull deformity, skeletal disorder…)
- the possibilities of contact recording (liveliness, attention, facial expression, verbal communication, hypermotility or lack of motive)
- striking static changes (characteristic posture, paraparesis, hemiparesis, adduction, flexion, extension tone increase, various forms of scoliosis, lordosis, kyphosis, limb deformities…)
- the functioning of mimic muscles
- quality of vision (squint, nystagmus…)
- degree of hearing
- tongue and lip function (sucking, chewing, swallowing, drooling…)
- musculature, tone distribution (restriction of active and passive movements, is there already an established contracture…)
- coordination (temporal and spatial characterization of excessive movement, aiming movement, balance…)
- movement status (change of place and position, sitting, standing, holding…)