- EM I-II., ED I-II.: Dr. Andrea D. Székely – e-mail
- ETK (Faculty of Health Sciences): Dr. Sándor Katz – e-mail
Faculty of Medicine
EM I. Macroscopic Anatomy II.
EM I. Microscopic Anatomy and Embryology I.
- EM I lists of slides separately for each block (Monday, Thursday, Friday)
- EM I Micro 1 Schedule 2021 February
- EM I macro2 micro1 handbook 2020 February (with no slide list)
Faculty of Dentistry:
ED I Macroscopic Anatomy II.
Faculty of Dentistry:
ED I Microscopic Anatomy and Embryology I.
- ED I Micro1 schedule 2021 February
- ED I Micro 1 Announcements with heading 2021 February 11
- ED I macro2 micro1 handbook 2020 February
Neptun-Code: GYKANT118E1A + GYKANT118G1A
Tutor (Course director): Ágnes Csáki associate professor
Coordinator: Katalin Kocsis assistant professor
Lectures will be held online (due to the pandemic situation) via Zoom, at the time when the lecture was announced in the timetable (Wednesday, 10.10-11.50). The Zoom-link of the lectures (together with other material) is available at the Moodle site of the course:
The practicals (anatomy/dissecting room or histology) will be held in the building of Department of Anatomy, Histology and Embryology (entrance from the Tűzoltó street). Attendance on the practicals is obligatory.
- 2020_21 Schedule
- 2020_21 exam requirements
- 2020_21 histology requirements
- 2020_21 Pharmacy Anatomy programme
Faculty of Health Sciences:
Developmental Biology II.
Director of course: Nándor Nagy, PhD
Code: AOVANT834_2A Credit points: 2 Type of course: elective
Topics of the course: Molecular regulation of ontogeny and developmental malformations. Teratogenesis.
Lectures: every Thursday, 16:30-18:00.
Due to the pandemic situation the lectures will be held online, via Zoom, the link is available at the Moodle site of the course:
Introduction to Clinical Anatomy
- Subjects and Information
- Requirements (optional course-unit ED)
- Requirements (optional course-unit EM)
Anatomic dissection in the practice
Possibilities for individual repetition:
- Histology: the digitalized Histology slides are available online (information is given through the Moodle)
- Dissection room – Responsible: Dr. Katz Sándor, Dr. Lendvai Dávid
- Anatomy Museum opening hours