- EM I-II., ED I-II.: Dr. Andrea D. Székely – e-mail
- ETK (Faculty of Health Sciences): Dr. Sándor Katz – e-mail
Faculty of Medicine
EM I. Macroscopic Anatomy II.
EM I. Microscopic Anatomy and Embryology I.
- EM I lists of slides separately for each block (Monday, Thursday, Friday)
- EM I Micro 1 Schedule 2021 February
- EM I macro2 micro1 handbook 2020 February (with no slide list)
Faculty of Dentistry:
ED I Macroscopic Anatomy II.
Faculty of Dentistry:
ED I Microscopic Anatomy and Embryology I.
- ED I Micro1 schedule 2021 February
- ED I Micro 1 Announcements with heading 2021 February 11
- ED I macro2 micro1 handbook 2020 February
- Results of the Students’ feedback on our Teaching
Neptun-Code: GYKANT118E1A + GYKANT118G1A
Tutor (Course director): Ágnes Csáki associate professor
Coordinator: Katalin Kocsis assistant professor
Lectures will be held online (due to the pandemic situation) via Zoom, at the time when the lecture was announced in the timetable (Wednesday, 10.10-11.50). The Zoom-link of the lectures (together with other material) is available at the Moodle site of the course:
The practicals (anatomy/dissecting room or histology) will be held in the building of Department of Anatomy, Histology and Embryology (entrance from the Tűzoltó street). Attendance on the practicals is obligatory.
From 08/03/2021 the teaching in Faculty of Pharmacy is entirely online. According to this decision the practices will be held via Zoom meeting. The link to the Zoom meeting will be available at the Moodle site of the course.
- 2020_21 Schedule
- 2020_21 exam requirements
- 2020_21 histology requirements
- 2020_21 Pharmacy Anatomy programme
Faculty of Health Sciences:
Developmental Biology II.
Director of course: Nándor Nagy, PhD
Code: AOVANT834_2A Credit points: 2 Type of course: elective
Topics of the course: Molecular regulation of ontogeny and developmental malformations. Teratogenesis.
Lectures: every Thursday, 16:30-18:00.
Due to the pandemic situation the lectures will be held online, via Zoom, the link is available at the Moodle site of the course:
Introduction to Clinical Anatomy
- Subjects and Information
- Requirements (optional course-unit ED)
- Requirements (optional course-unit EM)
Anatomic dissection in the practice
Possibilities for individual repetition:
- Histology: the digitalized Histology slides are available online (information is given through the Moodle)
- Dissection room – Responsible: Dr. Katz Sándor, Dr. Lendvai Dávid
- Anatomy Museum opening hours