The Students’ Scientific Association of Semmelweis University invites You to submit the paper to the annual conference to be held in Semmelweis University, Budapest at 2-4 April, 2014.
The deadline for submission is January 19th, 2014.
- Basic Sciences
- Clinical Sciences
- Pharmaceutical and Pharmacological Sciences
This year, for the very first time, under the auspices of the Semmelweis International Students Conference, the Semmelweis Students’ Scientific Association also organizes the International Hands-on Competition among the active participants of the conference. All participants with oral presentation can take part in hands-on competition in the next fields of medicine:
General requirements for the submission of abstracts:
- All abstracts must be original work.
- All abstracts may have two authors maximum. Ph.D. students may not be (co)authors.
- All abstracts will undergo a preliminary review of a scientific committee led by the Secretary of Students’ Scientific Association. E-mail feedback will be given about the decision of the scientific committee. The title of all accepted abstracts will be uploaded to the website after the decision.
- Abstracts will be grouped by Topics. Please indicate the Topic most suitable to your abstract. Please note that this does not guarantee that your abstract will be grouped within this Topic in the final program.
- The official language of the conference is English.
- Participants from the Semmelweis University are not allowed to submit an abstract on the same topic submitted to the annual students’ conference of the university.
Abstract submission procedure:
- Abstracts must be submitted via the Conference website: http://tdk.sote.hu/en
- Do not resubmit your abstract for any reason other than a submission error.
- Once your abstract has been submitted it is final.
- Abstract acceptance notification will be sent to all presenting authors.
- It is the responsibility of the presenting author to ensure accuracy of content, spelling and presentation, as abstracts will be published exactly as submitted.
Abstract formatting instructions:
- Only standard abbreviations may be used in the text and they must be defined by being placed in brackets, just after the full word or phrase the first time it is typed.
- Non-proprietary (generic) names should be used the first time a drug is mentioned and the proprietary name should be underlined.
- The abstract text should not exceed 2400 characters (including spaces).
- Title should be typed in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- The name of the presenting author should be written in CAPITAL LETTERS and the co-author(s) in lower-case letters.
- Please do not use localized signs like ä, æ or ç!
- Please do not paste tables.
- Do not include references, but the abstract has to contain the specification of methods and results.
- Presentation and equipment:
- The time limit for a presentation is 10 minutes that is followed by a 5-minute-long discussion.
- The following audio-visual equipment will be in every session room: projector, computer with MS PowerPoint 2003.
- You must bring your presentation on USB-Flash-Memory-Drive.
- There will be an operator in constant attendance in each session room.
Registration fee and accommodation
- Registration for the conference is free.
- All presenters should provide meals for themselves.
- Semmelweis University provide accommodation for the participants
You can upload your Abstarct on the following page
Students’ Scientific Association of Semmelweis University is looking forward to meet you in Budapest!