Date of the conference
2021. February 10-12.
Terms of application
- the student is a registered member of the Students’ Scientific Association at Semmelweis University; reported by the TDK coordinator of the institute/department
- a presentation can not have more than two authors and two supervisors
- a student can be the first author of only one presentation from a certain institute
- people enrolled in Ph.D studies can not be authors of a presentation
- only those get to present at the conference, who have taken the “TDK munka” course for the semester
The language of the conference
Complete english-speaking sections can be organized in the case of sufficient number of announced presentations.
The length of presentations is 10 minutes, followed by 5 minutes of discussion.
Needs to include applied methods and details of results, up to 2400 characters.
Abstract contains: Introduction, Aim, Methods, Results, Conclusions.
Case reports will not be accepted.
Lectures in previous years (with the same content) will not be accepted.
During presentations, projectors can be used to display slides.
Submitted abstracts undergo a preliminary review process by a professional board led by the president of the Students’ Scientific Association Council. Authors, whose submitted abstract is not accepted will be informed about the decision.