AWARD FOR OUTSTANDING SCIENTIFIC PERFORMANCE
FOR STUDENTS OF SEMMELWEIS UNIVERSITY
The Council of Semmelweis University Students’ Scientific Association calls for
students graduated in the academic year 2019/2020
to apply for the “Semmelweis Egyetem Kiváló Diákköröse” award.
The award aims to acknowledge outstanding scientific work performed during university years. The award is adjudicated by the Council of Semmelweis University Students’ Scientific Association following the closure of applications to a maximum of 10 people.
The award comes with a grant of 50.000 HUF.
Prizes are handed out during the opening ceremony of the annual TDK conference, on 10th of February 2021.
The application form can be reached via the following link:
– the applicant has graduated from any faculty of Semmelweis University in the academic year 2019/2020. (including BSc)
– the applicant has not applied for this award before.
The application should include:
– filling out the application form
– a copy of the university degree
– a schematic CV (with particular focus on TDK and OTDK conference achievements, rectorial awards)
– a copy of the first page of any published scientific paper and the abstract of a presentation/poster presented at scientific conferences.
Please send applications to: email@example.com
Subject: Kiváló Diákkörös 2019/2020
Application deadline: 2020. November 15. 24h