- Getting a permanent student card:
-You have to go to one of the Registration Offices (in Hungarian: Okmányiroda).
For example: Budapest XIII. kerületi Okmányiroda: Budapest, Váci út 9. 1134
- You have to get a picture of yourself. When you go into the office, you have to say you need a picture for your student card (in Hungarian – Diákigazolvány) After the picture is taken, you will get a paper with datas.
In the top right corner of the paper there will be your NEK identification numbers.
When you order the student card in Neptun, this NEK number has to be typed into the Neptun.
Entering Neptun pleas choose from the menu – Administration – Student Card request – Add New- and fill every data necessary. BE SURE that datas match on the NEK paper and on the Neptun system letter by letter. Your name, your mothers ‘s name etc.
- For the successful request, every student must have a valid Hungarian Temporary (Tartózkodási) or permanent (Állandó) address.
Home country address is not appropriate.
Please do not write a foreign country address here.
- The address in the Neptun system and at the Registration Office (Okmányiroda) must be the same letter by letter. According to the Address Card, the address has to be written at the appropriate datafield –Tartózkodási or Állandó!!
- When your student card is completed, we are sending a notification message directly to the mailbox of your Neptun system thereafter you can come here to pick up the card .
- It must be validated at the beginning of every semester by a new stamp (or sticker), which you can get in the Doctoral office.
- The permanent card might arrive only after 2-3 months waiting, so come to the Doctoral Office during our opening hours to get your Temporary student card as soon as possible.