What you need to bring with you for the institution change:

  • copy of MSc diploma (in English)
  • certificate of English language exam
  • copy of residence permit card / copy of passport
  • Letter of Award from Tempus Foundation
  • transcript of records from the former PhD-School
  • acceptance letter of future supervisor (sealed and signed)
  • registration sheet for changing PhD institution Download


We ask you to write your transfer request during an active spring or autumn semester of your former doctoral school.