ADMISSION AND TUITION
The School of Ph.D. Studies offers two forms of education:
- Trained (full- time or part-time)
Both full-time and part-time students are required to meet the same admission requirements.
in the untrained program candidates do not have training and educational requirements.
Admission Requirements and Process
Doctoral applicants mustbe university graduates or students registered for their final semester of university studies, possess at least a certified C type (oral and written) state foreign-language exam or
an equivalent certificate if applying admission to the Hungarian-language program.
Applicants for the English-Language program must have a good command of English.
When applying to the programme, applicants are required to state the specific training programme and research topic they wish to pursue within one of the University’s doctoral schools.
The admission procedure is based on evaluating the candidate’s general knowledge and personal ability topic-related knowledge and academic competence previous scientific activity and contribution.
The admission board of each doctoral school creates a ranked list of candidates which is submitted to the University’s Doctoral Council.
The Doctoral Council makes the final decision regarding admissions.
State-grant (only EU citizens are entitled )
1-4. semesters: 140 000 HUF/month
5-8. semesters: 180 000 HUF/month
- Registration fee for the application: 9.000 HUF
- Tuition fee for international self-financed students (with supervisor from Semmelweis University) 8.000 EUR/semester
- Discounted tuition fee for Semmelweis University international graduates: 4.000 EUR/semester
- Untrained candidates with consultans from Semmmelweis University 97.500 HUF/semester