By using the research expertise of all seven institutions EUniWell strives to promote the well-being of students and staff, to create multidisciplinary, innovative and challenge-based international educational programmes and to deliver a student experience that translates knowledge into real societal impact.
EUniWell will become a multi-campus European University that
- empowers cutting-edge research, education and training
- promotes internal well-being for each student, each educational programme, each campus and for the university as a whole
- multiplies our collective potential by breaking down boundaries and shifting to more inclusive and holistic ways of driving change
The seven partner universities
- Semmelweis University, Hungary
- University of Cologne, Germany
- University of Birmingham, Great Britain
- University of Florence, Italy
- Leiden University, The Netherlands
- University of Nantes, France
- Linnaeus University, Sweden
EUNIWELL TEAM at SEMMELWEIS UNIVERSITY
The main objective is to build international cooperation, professional relations and enhance the exchange of experience.
As part of the EUniWell Open Lecture Series, Dr. Ádám Tabák will be speaking on „The use of metabolic trajectories to better describe the natural history of metabolic diseases” on Thursday, 7 April, 13:00-14:00 CEST. The presentation will be available online, free of charge. EUniWell (European University for Well-being) aims to create opportunities for open and …
The event aimed to promote cooperation between members of the European University Association.
The University of Murcia joins the European University for Well-Being, becoming the alliance’s eighth partner. EUniWell, the European University for Well-Being, is pleased to announce that the University of Murcia has joined the Alliance as its eighth member. The decision to add the University of Murcia to EUniWell was based on the added value that …
One of the aims of the EUniWell School Ambassador Programme is to promote lifelong learning.
Dr. György Purebl’s lecture in English is available online for all citizens of our partner universities.
Researchers, educators, students and administrative staff can submit their applications related to well-being.
Semmelweis University organized Well-Being Day in the Basic Science Medical Center.
The partner universities of the European University for Well-Being (EUniWell) will organize live and online programs to celebrate its first-year anniversary.
Sloan is a 4th year Dentistry student, member of EUniWell’s Student Board Executive Team, coordinator and speaker of the Symposium “Good Practices on Student Well-Being”