Powers and operation of the Tender Monitoring Committee
The PFB is a decision-making and supervisory body at the university level for the application activities covered by the Regulations, whose task is to ensure the professional and economic interests of all institutions during the application activities.
Members of the PFB are:
- a) the Rector
- b) the Chancellor
- c) the Vice-Rector for Science and Innovation
- d) the Director-General for Economic Affairs
- e) the Director of Innovation
Faculty Deans or their proxy, designated staff of the IK and the Directorate-General for Economic Affairs, as well as other experts on a case-by-case basis, subject to prior notification by the PFB members and invitees may participate in the work of PFB as invitees without voting rights. At the PFB meeting, applicants may be given the opportunity to present their work in person.
The PFB exercises its powers jointly as a body. A member of the PFB may also be represented by a person in a civil service relationship with the University by proxy during the decision-making and supervisory procedure. Based on the above, the member of the PFB issues a permanent or ad hoc power of attorney in writing, specifying the nature of the power of attorney (permanent / ad hoc) and, if necessary, the position / decision represented in the matter under the power of attorney.
The decisions of the PFB are made
- a) in person (in the form of a face-to-face or face-to-face meeting of the board (via an electronic communications network such as / e.g., skype)), or
- b) by written decision-making (paper-based or electronic means (e.g., e-mail))
The meeting of the PFB is convened and chaired by the Director of Innovation. A meeting has a quorum if the Rector (his / her proxy), the Chancellor (his / her proxy) and another member with a voting right (his / her proxy) are present. The PFB makes its decisions by a majority; in case of equality of votes, the vote of the rector (his / her proxy) decides. In accordance with Section 13/A of the CCIV of 2011 on National Higher Education the Chancellor exercises the right of consent in respect of decisions of the PFB which have economic consequences for the management, organization, and operation of the University, i.e., the consent of the Chancellor is required for the validity and entry into force of these decisions.
The PFB board meeting (including electronic decision-making) is convened by the Director of Innovation.
Coordination and secretarial tasks related to the operation of the PFB shall be performed by the IK. IK in this context
1) draw up the agenda,
2) prepare a proposal on the received application requests, if any, including the optional decision variants,
3) provide committee members with the information they need to make decisions,
4) draw up a proposal for a decision for each item on the agenda,
5) after the vote, arrange for the decision(s) to be signed,
6) forward the decisions of the PFB to those concerned; records, preserves, and archives Commission documentation.
IK prepares the minutes of the meeting containing the details of the meeting (agenda, date, participants, quorum, decisions).
The validity and outcome of the decision-making is determined by the Director of Innovation. The IK will send the information on the decision of the PFB to the affected applicants electronically within a maximum of 8 working days.
In case of non-fulfilment or improper fulfilment of any obligations related to the application, project implementation, maintenance, the PFB decides on the Date of entry into force: 1 March, 2020. 11 consequences of these actions (e.g., does not approve the submission of an application by the applicant concerned for a specified period).