Tokyo Medical University and Semmelweis University have entered into a student exchange agreement to provide a clinical rotation for two 6th year students
from 10 October – 2 November, 2017.
Students are expected to cover:
- Round trip air transportaion
- Health insurance
- Personal travel insurance
- Medical liability insurance
- Living expenses, personal costs (meals, books, travel. clothing, etc.)
- Cost of visa
- Cost of general medical examination and vaccines
The aim of the rotation is to provide students with the possibility of participating in a clinical practice in a hospital environment.
Requirements for applying: (all documents are to be submitted in English)
- Completed Application Form
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- English credit transcript from year 1 onwards and statement of medical student status
- Letter of recommendation from two different Heads of Department
A thorough knowledge of the English language is a must, the knowledge of the Japanese language is an advantage.
The Application Form can be downloaded from the following website: http://semmelweis.hu/nki/palyazatok/
The candidates will participate in an interview in English, the date of which will be communicated by e-mail.
Deadline of applications: 23 May,2017
The application can be submitted personally at the Directorate of International Relations (1085. Budapest, Üllői u. 26, 2nd floor. 202.) between 9:00 AM és 14:00 PM.
For further information please contact Györgyi Makádi on phone no. +36 1 317-9079.