of Semmelweis University
16 days
19 hours
34 min
11 sec
History of the Department of Pharmaceutics Pharmaceutics has been taught since 1914 by the predesessor institute, the University Pharmacy that was established in 1907 and since 1935 by the detached Department of Pharmaceutics. Sándor Mozsonyi was the first director (1935-1962), also founder of the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences. Egon Pandula followed Prof. Mozsonyi as Head …

Contacts

Address
1092 Budapest, Hőgyes Endre u. 7.
Phone
217-0914, 476-3600
Fax
217-0914