The student may select freely from among the themes offered by the Department. With preliminary approval of the Head of the Department, the student may choose a subject different from those proposed officially. The diploma work should preferably be written in English or otherwise in German.
List of themes for diploma / research students work for Year of 2021/2022:
- Solid phase synthesis, purification and quality checking of biologically active peptide. (Levente Kárpáti, István Mándity)
- Synthesis and applications of (quinoline) photoremovable protecting groups (Petra Dunkel)
- Examinations of interactions of cell penetrating peptide with lipid membrane, by using theoretical chemical calculations (Balázs Balogh, István Mándity)
- Development of artificial peptides (István Mándity)
- Examinations of transfer hydrogenation reactions free of transition metals (Klára Eszter Herke)