The student may select freely from among the themes offered by the Department. With preliminary approval of the Head of the Department, the student may choose a subject different from those proposed officially. The diploma work should preferably be written in English or otherwise in German.
List of themes for diploma / research students work for Year of 2020/2021:
- Solid phase synthesis, purification and quality checking of biologically active peptide. Application of artificial intelligence (AI) in chemical/drug research (Levente Kárpáti, István Mándity)
- Stereoselective syntheses of β-amino acids and their applications in enantioselective reactions (Ruth Deme, István Mándity)
Thermolysis of heterocycles attached to polymer supports (Péter Tétényi, István Mándity)
- Examinations of transfer hydrogenation reactions free of transition metals (Klára Eszter Herke, István Mándity)
- Examinations of interactions of cell penetrating peptide with lipid membrane, by using theoretical chemical calculations (Balázs Balogh, István Mándity)
- Synthesis and applications of (quinoline) photoremovable protecting groups (Petra Dunkel)