Download with password.
The exam for the students of the actual year will be an electronic Moodle test-exam. Further information will be announced in the webpage and via Neptun.
Further information about the course is available at the
under the “Elective courses” tab.
Basic requirements of the exam test are labeled with coloured frames on the lecture slides.
- Beginning of developmental biology. Organization centers, Spemann organiser and its molecular background
- Regulatory factors in ontogeny I. Transcription factors and Hox genes, segmentation of the body
- Regulatory factors in ontogeny II. Signal molecules. Growth factors.
- Experimental methods of developmental biology
- Stem cell biology and regeneration
- Epithelial morphogenesis: role of basal membrane in cell migration, branching of epithelia.
- Germ cell line determination: specification, migration, development
- Epithelial stem cells and endoderm differentiation
- Patterning of mammalian embryo: antero-posterior and dorso-ventral patterning
- Formation of embryonic mesoderm