Please find below some important and useful information about the 5th Summer University, focusing on on-site registration and verification of attendance.
The international program will start at 9.00 a.m. on the first day (31 August) and 8.00 a.m. on the second day (1 September), according to the program schedule shared on the website.
ADMISSION will start from 7 a.m. on both days. Please arrive at least 20 minutes before the start of the program for a smooth admission. Please note that your attendance is compulsory in order to earn 1 credit/day!
This year we will use barcode scanning for registration at both entrances of the building. The barcode is available on the SeKA interface at this link. All new students have already received their ID and all current students have it.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW ON ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE:
- Name and password are required to log in to the Semmelweis Feedback System site
- After logging in, click on the last one (Summer University) in the top row where the pictograms are located
- A barcode with a code 128 encoding will then appear which is unique and can be used for a single entry or exit.
- You can click the barcode to display the code in full-screen view on your mobile phone
- The code must be presented at the registration desk, where it will be scanned by our staff to confirm entry and exit
- The code will change each time you scan it. If you forward your code to someone, you will be logged out automatically.
- The barcode scanning should be made both on entry and exit, as this is how the system will know how much time you have spent inside
- A green background will appear if the login is successful
- A red background will indicate if the check-out was successful
- A timestamped record of these actions will also be visible in the student’s Feedback account
Please note that to earn credit points, you must log in and out with the barcode at the beginning and at the end of each day. After logging in and out, please check that the confirmation message with the green or red background has appeared! Complaints can only be accepted if this message is shown, verbal indication is not sufficient.
As in previous years, there may be a random QR code presence check at any time during the day. We recommend that everyone tries to check in and out before the event to get familiar with the system and the process.
What to do in case you can not attend? Students who have registered but for some reason are unable to attend the event: please drop off your subject to give an opportunity for those who were unable to register but would like to attend.
We would like to stress that if you fail to check in and out via the barcode, the course will be marked as incomplete in Neptun, it will count as a failed subject in the end-of-semester average and this can not be changed afterward!