of Semmelweis University
105 days
15 hours
15 min
50 sec
The Department was founded in 1770 as Department of Physiology and Pharmacology (Physiologia et materia medica). The term “pharmacology” was omitted in September, 1891, because the histology and pharmacology educations were taken over by other departments. Until the 30s of the 20th Century teaching and experiment activities were carried out according to the traditions of …

Contacts

Address
1094 Budapest, Tűzoltó u. 37-47.
Phone
+36 1 459-1500
Fax
+36 1 266-7480