Course title: Medical informatics
- 14 x 90 min practice
- MS Excel – basics of data storage
- MS Excel – processing of data
- MS Excel – data representation, diagrams
- MS Excel – advanced level exercises
- Collection and processing of medical data
- Practice, preparation for the test
- 1. test (Excel exercises)
- Basics of databases
- Data extraction from databases, performing queries
- Online health information sources
- Presentation techniques and tools
- Data security, data protection
- The future of health informatics
- 2. test (computer-based test)
Educational materials: available in the DEI Cloud. Username and password is announced at the first practice.
- Attendance at min. 75% of the classes
- Max. 3 absence allowed from practices
- A practical grade will be assigned based on the results of the two tests
Exemption: By submitting the official exemption form to the English Secretary. Please send the completed form, your transcript of records and a description of the previous course (syllabus) in scanned form to the email address below!
Administration / Contact:
- 15 Ferenc Square 2nd floor
- In case of issues requiring signatures, please make an appointment by email!