What we offer
The NGS Core Facility offers Next Generation Sequencing Service that combines tried-and-true instrument technologies and tunable output with sequencing capabilities. Users can run transcriptome, targeted sequencing, genotyping, and other applications all on one platform. Data analysis software is also available for successful evaluation of the results.
Why work with us
Our NGS Core Facility provides Next-Generation Sequencing service with all instruments and softwares needed for successful results from the isolation of the nucleic acids through quality and quantity controls to the final analysis of NGS data.
- QIACube Connect – Fully automated purification of nucleic acids and proteins
- Invitrogen Qubit 3 – Fluorometer
- Fragment Analyzer – Capillary electrophoresis
- Tapestation 4150 – Automated electrophoresis system
- Bioruptor Pico – Sonication shearing system
- Illumina NextSeq 500 – NGS sequencer
- Semmelweis GALAXY platform – software for the analysis of NGS data
- Illumina NextSeq 500 – Next Generation Sequencer