What we offer
- Access to state-of-the art flow cytometer and cell sorting services.
- Complex flow cytometry analysis of cell populations even with 15 fluorescent channels
- Sorting of rare populations out of a heterogeneous sample. Cell enrichment, and high purity sorting
- Indexed sorting for single-cell analysis
- Longstanding expertise, help in experimental design and data analysis
- Quick, easy booking system, where sorting services are provided with assistance within 2 weeks after permitted applications
- Services are available to all internal and external academic customers (international customers please contact us for pricing). Semmelweis University users have priority access
Why work with us
- State-of-the-art FACS sorting service for SU researchers uniquily in the EOK building
Beckman Coulter CytoFLEX SRT cell sorter is equipped with 4 lasers (violet at 405, blue at 488, yellow at 561 and red at 638 nm) and 17 detectors to measure up to 15 fluorescent channels and two scatter parameters. It facilitates to design experiments with complex sort logic. The machine is capable to sort simultaneously 4 defined cell populations. The system supports 5 ml (12×75 mm) tubes or Eppendorf tubes as input. The following sorting devices are supported: 5 mL, 15 ml tubes, different plates up to 384-well and slides. Additionally, the machine is able to perform index sorting, which allows single cells sorts into plates or slides for single cell genomic or transcriptomic analyses. There is also an option to collect side scatter signal from Violet (405 nm) laser. The configured channel (VSSC) can be utilized to better resolve nanoparticles. Analyzation of the data can be done individually with the help of CytExpert SRT program on any computer.