What we offer
- Access to state-of-the art flow cytometer and cell sorting services
- Complex flow cytometry analysis of cell populations even with 15 fluorescent channels
- Sorting of rare populations out of a heterogeneous sample. Cell enrichment, and high purity sorting
- Indexed sorting for single-cell analysis
- Longstanding expertise, help in experimental design and data analysis
- Quick, easy booking system, where sorting services are provided with assistance within 2 weeks after permitted applications
- Services are available to all internal and external academic customers (international customers please contact us for pricing). Semmelweis University users have priority access
Why work with us
- State-of-the-art FACS sorting service for SU researchers uniquily in the NET building
Sony LE- SH800SFP Fluorescence-based sorting is available on a new generation chip-based Sony sorter with 4 lasers (488 nm, 405 nm, 638 nm and 561 nm), two scatter and six fluorescence parameters. The sorter is able to work with a wide range of fluorochromes, fluorescent proteins and vitality or cell tracker stains thanks to its 4 lasers and versatile filter systems (max 6 channels). The machine can perform two-way sorting in flow cytometry tubes, or in 8 well strips, microscopic slides or 6-,12-, 24-, 48-, 96- and 384-well plates.
The theoretical and optical background of chip-based sorting is very different from conventional sorting, so please consult our staff before designing any panel. Thanks to the low sheet pressure, sensitive cell types can be sorted for further culturing.