From Monday, 21st September 2020, Physical Education I-IV. courses are held in a hybrid way. This means the following :
– groups assigned to one particular physical education class will be taken apart, so they will participate in a two-weekly schedule at the classes of the Sports Center
– in the intervening weeks, we will send online assignments to students via the Neptun system
– the new schedule will be recorded in Neptun, where you can find out who has a “contact” lesson and when. There is no way to stray from the schedule!
– the online assignments will be sent out on Tuesdays, the completion of which will have to be returned to the e-mail address provided in the Neptun email by the deadline sent in the email. The deadline is always Saturday midnight.
– the signature is subject to nine attendance, of which at least five are contact hours
– we will try to hold PE classes outdoors, students should wear sportswear that suits the weather!
– students are asked to use the locker room for as short a time as possible or, if possible, to arrive in their sportswear!
Thank you for your cooperation, I wish you all good health.
P.E and Sport Center