According to the Rector-Chancellor Decree E / 6/2020. (III.12.) distance education is introduced as of March 23, 2020.
In order for you to be able to focus on doing your medical practise when you get back into normal education, you will have the opportunity to take home-based education to meet the requirements of physical education.
The condition of the signature remains unchanged: after 9 completed occasions, the subject is completed.
The method of completion will be as follows:
- A) For those attending Physical Education Lessons of Your Group (Traditional Physical Education Class)
- In Neptun, you will receive a weekly message from your physical education instructor, including a suggested set of exercises. (This will be available via a link.)
- Reply in a message about
– your experience while completing the exercises on the video submitted
– the exercise you did instead of the recommended exercise
- Each weekly report is recorded as 1 completed lesson that you can track as usual ( https://semmelweis.hu/sportkozpont/english/testneveles-oran-valo-reszvetel-nyomon-kovetese/ ).
- B) For those attending Physical Education II-IV at a sport-specific lesson (training or sports course) and at Physical Education V-VI
- In Neptun, you will receive a weekly questionnaire called “Independent Sports Activity”, which can only be completed during the current week, not retroactively!
- Completing and returning the questionnaire represents 1 completed lesson.
Take care of yourself and each other!
Budapest, March 19, 2020
Physical Education and Sports Center
The 7th week’s recommended exercises
The 8th week’s recommended exercises
The 9th week’s recommended exercises
The 10th week’s recommended exercises
The 11th week’s recommended exercises
The 12th week’s recommended exercises
The 13th week’s recommended exercises
The 14th week’s recommended exercises