At the beginning of each year, the Director of the Institute gives a detailed account of the previous year’s achievements in the light of the previous year’s plans. The evaluation points are: the mission of the Institute and the way of thinking about it, Economic micro and macro environment, RDI university macroeconomic environment, Internal university environment – development resources, Human resources, positions, institutional age structure, Staff achievements (awards, honors, PhD theses, appointments, etc.), Human resource development, functioning and development of administrative structure and infrastructure, teaching tasks and achievements, research tasks and achievements, applications and funding opportunities, international collaborations, research and science policy, professional organizations – role and active functioning of the Hungarian Pharmacological Society, industrial relations and innovation, patents, technology applications, core facility system operation
The research site uses the following performance indicators:
- published international publications (first/last and co-authored)
- citation and H index of researchers
- individual and group grants awarded
- PhD students assigned to researchers
- TDK students assigned to researchers
The following internal prizes are awarded annually by the Research Training Centre to directly motivate its researchers:
- first/last author of an international publication with the highest impact factor
- first/last author of the international publication with the highest number of citations
- best PhD student first authored publication
- first author with the highest number of authors with the highest number of PhD students
The Research Unit supports the participation of its researchers in university and national competitions and nominates colleagues for university and national awards every year.
It sets quality targets in its ISO certification scheme, which it reviews annually and takes steps towards continuous quality improvement accordingly.