- Our primary goal is to teach parents how to treat their child appropriately
- Preparation of children for occupation without parents
- Direct and indirect instruction of parents during the implementation of the education programme
- Counselling for parents regarding orthopaedic surgery, arrangement of orthopaedic consultation upon parents’ request
Who should participate in this form of occupation?
- Children who are to participate in conductive education for the first time.
- Children with relatively severe condition whose occupation without parents is not or not yet possible.
- Children whose condition has regressed as a consequence of their conductive education being suspended for several years
- Children who have had major surgical intervention