CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Tokyo Medical University and Semmelweis University have entered into a student exchange agreement to provide a clinical rotation for two 6th year students
between 10 October – 2 November, 2017.
Students are expected to cover:
- Round trip air transportaion
- Health insurance
- Personal travel insurance
- Medical liability insurance
- Living expenses, personal costs (meals, books, travel, clothing etc.)
- Cost of visa
- Cost of general medical examination and vaccines
The aim of the rotation is to provide students with the possibility of participating in a clinical practice in a hospital environment.
Requirements for applying: (all documents are to be submitted in English)
- Completed Application Form
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- English credit transcript from year 1 onwards and statement of medical student status
- Letter of recommendation from two different Heads of Department
A thorough knowledge of the English language is a must, the knowledge of the Japanese language is an advantage.
The Application Form can be downloaded from here.
The candidates will participate in an interview in English, the date of which will be communicated by e-mail.
Deadline of applications: 23 May,2017
The application can be submitted personally at the Directorate of International Relations (1085 Budapest, Üllői út 26, 2nd floor 202.) between 9:00 AM és 14:00 PM.
For further information please contact Györgyi Makádi on phone no. +36 1 317-9079.