Surgery at the University dates back to 1770. The Department’s present building, which opened in 1909, was the most up-to-date surgical building of this era in Central Europe. Designed in secession style by internationally renowned architects Flóris Korb and Kálmán Giergl under the instruction of Professor Gyula Dollinger, it features a centrally operated ventilation system, as …

Contacts

Address
1082 Budapest, Üllői út 78.
Phone
+36 1 313-5216/2120
Fax
+36 1 333-1353
E-mail
igazgato_seb1@med.semmelweis-univ.hu