Semmelweis University School of Ph.D. Studies offers 2 forms of education:
- As a student participating in the doctoral training (the program takes 8 semesters)
- As a candidate in the untrained program with minimum 5 years work experience and a proven scientific publicational activity (the program takes minimum 1 semester, maximum 4 semesters)
Admission Requirements and Process for training program.
- Doctoral applicants must be university graduates (MSc or MA degree) or students registered for their final semester of university studies.
- Applicants for the English-Language program must have a good command of English, which is assessed at the entrance interviews
- When applying to the programme, applicants are required to state the specific training programme and research topic they wish to pursue within one of the University’s doctoral schools.
- All the doctoral programs and and the open topics led by active supervisors of the Doctoral School are available: http://semmelweis.hu/phd/en/doktori-iskolak-en/doktori-iskolak-temai-en/
The admission procedure is based on evaluating the candidate’s general knowledge and personal ability topic-related knowledge and academic competence previous scientific activity and contribution.
Information about the admission process for 2019/2020 academic year will be available after 25 April
Registration fee for the application:9000 HUF
Tuititon fee: 3000 euros/ semester
Application for 2019/20/1
The deadline for the application is 15 May 2019
The entrance interviews are organiesed late June by the scientific doctoral schools.
For the application please fill in the 2 forms from the link below:
- Application for entry to doctoral studies (one electronic version is supposed to sent to email@example.com address)
- Record of the PhD entrance exam
The printed application package is supposed to be sent to the adress below:
Dr. Tímár József
Doktori Iskola Hivatala
Üllői út 26.